Terms & Conditions
HOW TO USE IT
1. Download the Blue Rewards application / Open your Blue Rewards application and log in to your Blue Rewards account
2. Tap the Wallet icon in the footer of the screen
3. Once the screen opens, tap the ‘Blue Prepaid’
4. Tap ‘Add a Card’
5. Enter the ‘Gift Card Number’ and the ‘PIN Code’ then tap ‘ADD TO WALLET’
6. Once you’re ready to redeem, please visit any of the participating stores, log in to Blue Rewards application, tap ‘REDEEM NOW’ at the time of checkout and show the Blue Rewards application screen to the cashier
Terms & Conditions
1. Blue Prepaid Card can be used only at participating Merchant brands/outlets in the country of issuance with a printed copy or show the email to the cashier at physical stores i.e RETAIL: Aape, ACE, BCBG, GUESS, IKEA, KATE SPADE, KIABI, MARKS&SPENCER, MAJE, Sandro, Ted Baker, The Watch House, Toys R Us AUTOMOTIVE: Al Futtaim AutoMall, Al Futtaim Auto Centres (ALAC), Chrysler, Dodge, Hertz, Honda, Jeep, LEXUS, RAM, TOYOTA, Volvo F&B: INTERSECT BY LEXUS, Jones The Grocer (THE DUBAI MALL), TWG SCHOOLS: Deira International School, Universal American School HEALTH CARE: Health Hub, Health Hub Pharmacy, Maison Lutetia HOSPITALITY: Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City, Holiday Inn Dubai Festival City, Intercontinental Dubai Festival City, Intercontinental Serviced Residences, Anise, Belgian Beer Cafe (Crowne Plaza, DFC), Choix, Eclipse, Joe’s Backyard, Mezza Luna, Sirocco, Vista, Zaytoun, Zeste REAL ESTATE: Al Areesh Club, Al Futtaim Real Estate, Marsa Plaza, Al Badia Residences, Hillside Residences
2. Blue Prepaid Card is a bearer instrument and cannot be exchanged for cash, gift vouchers or credit notes.
3. Blue Prepaid Card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
4. Blue Prepaid Card cannot be returned or refunded.
5. Blue Prepaid Card can only be loaded once and cannot be topped up/re-loaded.
6. Blue Prepaid Card can be redeemed partially over multiple transactions until expiry of the card (or full utilization of the balance)
7. Blue Prepaid Card is transferable and the Merchant is not responsible for checking the ownership of the Card before acceptance at the checkout.
8. Refund of merchandise purchased with the Card will be in the form of another Card only.
9. Customers (users) are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully on the Blue Rewards website (mybluerewards.com).
10. Merchant reserves the right to change the terms and conditions governing the use of the Card from time to time at its sole discretion.
11. Merchant's decisions on all matters relating to the connection with the use of the Card shall be final and binding on the Customer and all users and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Expired Cards cannot be extended, exchanged or refunded.
13. MERIT does not accept cashback, refunds or returns.
14. Balance enquiries and partial redemptions are not the responsibility of MERIT. For partial redemption, balance enquiry, expiry, store location & detailed terms and conditions please visit the Blue Rewards website (mybluerewards.com).